Award-winning PDF software
Form 8288-A Minnesota: What You Should Know
Minnesota's Medicaid Program | Minnesota Department of Human Services The Minnesota Medicaid Division is responsible for the administration of the Medicaid programs in Minnesota. One of the programs administered by the Division is MinnesotaCare. MinnesotaCare is designed to help Minnesota's working families and individuals and families with children who are low-income, under insured, or uninsured. The Division comprises multiple offices. They include the Main Office in St. Cloud (MD CSC) and three regional offices. The Main Office in St. Cloud is responsible for the administration of the Medicaid program and is located at 701 N. 6th Street, Suite 300 (phone:; fax). The Main Office is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. For more information, call MD CSC at. For information about applying for Medicaid, please see MD CSC's website. The Minnesota Department of Human Services is responsible for administering MinnesotaCare in Minnesota. MD CSC is located in St. Mary's County at 515 Highway 7, Suite 3, St. Cloud, MN 55407 (phone). You can contact MD CSC by email at or call. For more information, please contact Minnesota HHS at. MD CSC/MHC Information, Forms and Guides Application to Get Medical Care under MinnesotaCare Eligibility for Medical Care under MinnesotaCare | DHS HHS More Information and Forms/Guides Minnesota Disability Assistance System MinnesotaHealthcare.gov You can use the federal exchange to find information about how MinnesotaCare is working in Minnesota or apply for Minnesota Care. Other Resources Minnesota Department of Human Services | (TTY) | CDC on Facebook The information presented herein is intended for informational purposes only. Information and materials on this website may be subject to change at any time without notice.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete Form 8288-A Minnesota, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete A Form 8288-A Minnesota?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your Form 8288-A Minnesota aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your Form 8288-A Minnesota from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.