Award-winning PDF software
Form 8288-A for Georgia: What You Should Know
Click on Form 8288-A. Form 8288, Statement of Withholding Attach all copies. If a 1099-MISC is on file for the property tax then you can use “MISC” to indicate the type of Form 8288 required (for example: Sales), if more than one 1099-MISC is on file for the property tax, then you must make this distinction. State of Georgia Department of Revenue Withholding O.C.G.A. Section 48-7-128 provides for income tax withholding at a rate of 3 percent on sales Desktop: Where do I enter form 8288-A, Statement Aug 14, 2024 — This is a new form to help tax preparers provide accurate information on property taxes. O.C.G.A. Section 48-7-128 provides for tax withholding at a rate of 3 per cent on sales or transfers of real property and associated tangible personal Desktop: Where do I enter form 8288-A, Dec 31, 2024 — This form is the first installment of a collection program initiated and expanded in the second quarter at tax preparers around the state. O.C.G.A. Sec. 38-34. Dec 28, 2024 — As part of a new collection effort, the State of Georgia Department of Revenue with its partners is collecting an additional 20 percent of property taxes that were not withheld last year. Property tax is estimated to return to normal withholding rates over the next 12 months as new revenue collections are collected each quarter. As part of collection efforts, the Department is also working to obtain a corrected property tax assessment on all properties in the State of Georgia by the end of March 2020, as previously estimated. O.C.G.A. Sec. 38-34(b). O.C.G.A. Sec. 48-7-128 provides for income tax withholding at a rate of 3 per cent on sales or transfers of real property and associated tangible personal property; and for a 5 percent non-refundable assessment fee on property valued at 150,000 or less. For additional information on sales and property taxes, or to make a payment, click here. O.C.G.A. Sec. 48-7-128.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete Form 8288-A for Georgia, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete A Form 8288-A for Georgia?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your Form 8288-A for Georgia aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your Form 8288-A for Georgia from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.