Award-winning PDF software
Little Rock Arkansas Form 8288-A: What You Should Know
August 2023 — The tax returns of North Little Rock Mayor Wayne Barker, and Cindy A. Barker, who live and operate the Little Rock Zoo, is being collected on IRS forms based on Form 8288. 6 December 2023 — Mayor Wayne B. Barker to Mayor Cindy A. Barker, and to the City of Little Rock and Little Rock Zoo on: (1) Form 8288-A, (2) Statement of Withholding on (3) Income Tax, (4) Statement of Estimated Tax, 5.1(q) and 5.1(r), (i) and (ii) and Form 5310.3T and 5304-12(q); and (5) Schedule E, Tax and Tax-related Documents. (6) The Form 8288-A, form 8288-A (Rev. April 2018) and all schedules and other documents submitted by the City are hereby acknowledged. (7) All amounts are in dollars. (8) All amounts are as stated in the documents and in the attachment and in the Form 8288-A, in the original, and filed with the IRS. 8 December 2023 — Letter from David A. Loughlin and Robert C. Ketchup, Directors of Revenue and Operations, regarding the use of the documents, schedules, attachments and information in Form 8288-A. 10 January 2023 — Notice by City Treasurer, David A. Loughlin, that the North Little Rock property tax assessment for the North Little Rock Zoo property at 614 and 620 North Broadway has been changed from 11,000,000 as of February 6, 2018, to 16,000,000 as of August 18, 2017. The original tax date of February 6, 2018, is shown in the Tax Assessment Record, dated January 4, 2018, for all three North Little Rock Zoo property assessments, as modified by tax abatement for 20 years from the effective date of 2017, as set forth in the Tax Assessment Record, dated September 10, 2017. 11 January 2023 — This information is incorporated in Chapter 7, Part 7, Division 2, Arkansas Code, to the extent applicable. Notice on Property Tax Collection and Collection of Tax Related Documents by David A. Loughlin and Robert C. Ketchup, Directors of Revenue and Operations This notice shall be posted in the office where the tax records are kept and the office where tax records are prepared.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete Little Rock Arkansas Form 8288-A, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete a Little Rock Arkansas Form 8288-A?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your Little Rock Arkansas Form 8288-A aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your Little Rock Arkansas Form 8288-A from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.